Well my blog has been around for over a year now so I guess I can start highlighting some posts from a year ago. I think this is kind of nice because I can occasionally see what I was thinking a year ago. See if my attitudes have changed, if I’ve learned anything new since then, etc. I probably won’t do this too often as well my blog hit a dry spell for a while last summer, but one year ago this week was a pretty good one for my blog.
- It’s common sense, but I’m an idiot – realized how to do simple math to decide whether to pay off HELOC or not
- $100,000 by Age 30 – came up with my first financial goal. It’s been a popular post for me.
- PFBlogs.org – Site was born about this time last year and MFJ has been a friend of ever since – best aggregator around
- Credit cards better for my net worth than high yield savings like ING Direct? – Realized the joys of rewards cards
- Wal-Mart wallet photos for a whole lot less – Method I came up with to save money on wallet photos.