Tue 6 Mar 2007
The Carnival of Personal Finance #90 is hosted at Map Girl this week and uses a circus theme. My post on 20%+ guaranteed return on your money in 2 easy steps. is in SideShow One. As usual there are tons of entries in the carnival of personal finance and map girl did a good job of ranking them so that you can get to the good articles without having to completely weed through the 90 or so entries.
Anyway if you are even lazier here are a couple that I thought were really good.
- FiveCentNickel presents How to Profit from 0% Balance Transfer Credit Card Offers.
- Wisebread has a great post for job survival. How to survive (and thrive!) in a job you hate.
- Make Your Nut presents Dispelling Popular Myths about Credit Scoring, Volume 1
- Get Rich Slowly presents Cheap Alternatives to Cable TV.
- Grad Money Matters presents An Interview with Trent (The Simple Dollar), Jim (Blueprint for Financial Prosperity) and J. D. (Get Rich Slowly)